St. Michael & All Angels Episcopal Church and The CPR-Sierra's
About the CPR-Sierra
About the Project
Ways to Help
Links & Further Research
News from the CPR
Join us at the St. Michael's International Holiday Bazaar -- Holiday Shopping with a Conscience
Gifts, Food & Music! The place in Southern Arizona to find fair trade items from Ten Thousand Villages! Shop for unusual holiday gifts while helping over 25 nonprofit organizations!
December 5 from 3:00 pm to 7:00 pm & December 6 from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
St. Michael and All Angels Church - 602 N. Wilmot Rd (at 5th Street)
Since 1993, Guatemala Project is an informal partnership among the Mayan Communities of Population in Resistance of the Sierra [CPR-Sierra], Saint Michael & All Angels Episcopal Church, Tucson, and other friends in the U.S.
Focus areas --
- Solidarity and advocacy
- Support for Mayan health workers
- Respect for indigenous self-determination
- Public information / awareness in the U.S.
- Delivery of medical supplies and medicines as identified by the CPR leadership
View/Download Project Brochure - Printable PDF
- Longevity, flexibility, mutuality, collaboration
- Non-sectarian, non-proselytizing, faith-based
- Most funds expended directly with the CPR in Guatemala
"Little children, let us not love in word and speech but in deed and in truth."I John 3:18