St. Michael & All Angels Episcopal Church and The CPR-Sierra's
About the CPR-Sierra
About the Project
Ways to Help
Links & Further Research
News from the CPR
Guatemala Project will be at St. Michael's own International Holiday Bazaar December 3 and 4, 2016.
For schedule, location and contact information see St. Michael and All Angels website
Since 1993, Guatemala Project is an informal partnership among the Mayan Communities of Population in Resistance of the Sierra [CPR-Sierra], Saint Michael & All Angels Episcopal Church, Tucson, and other friends in the U.S.
Focus areas --
- Solidarity and advocacy
- Support for Mayan health workers
- Respect for indigenous self-determination
- Public information / awareness in the U.S.
- Delivery of medical supplies and medicines as identified by the CPR leadership
View/Download Project Brochure - Printable PDF
- Longevity, flexibility, mutuality, collaboration
- Non-sectarian, non-proselytizing, faith-based
- Most funds expended directly with the CPR in Guatemala
"Little children, let us not love in word and speech but in deed and in truth."I John 3:18